LIGHTHOUSE - GRAPHIC and BROCHURE COMPANY IN BANGALORE
Brochure is helpful for your Brand
A Brochure is an informative paper document (often used for
advertising and marketing) that can be folded into a guide,
pamphlet or leaflet. . Brochures can provide positive press
about your company. A brochure can even be a
collection of connected unfolded papers place into a pocket
folder or packet.
A brochure could be a common marketing tool used
to advertise a service or product that a company or agency is
providing. It takes the shape of a pamphlet or flyer that wants
to distribute the data on it to its audience and in an attractive
way. Brochures are great marketing tools when reaching out to
They are primarily used to promote product under a promotion and marketing
strategy. Businesses will use brochures to update customers
of their product or services. Most of the retail stores that
have a lot of client traffic in the stores typically contain
informative brochures at the front of their stores for clients to
pick and view them. Thus having a brochure available can be
seen as an indication that your business is successful.
Accurately distributed, brochures can expand
your company's visibility, they are perfect for trade shows and
How we can create good a brochure
- Know why your client wants a brochure or the objective of
the brochure will help understand the end result of the
- Limit your fonts and keep the design simple but attractive
- Scrutinise of your paper stock, in the sense find out what
type of paper the client wants to use.
- Make sure that the quality and the texture of the paper is
of high quality as the most sought out problem in a brochure
is that the quality of either the paper or the printing is bad or
- Put the readers first, give them what they are asking for or
what they want to see. Ensure that it is user friendly.
- Use easy statements that the client or the crowd can
understand, use easy and simple words with a lot of
describing pictures which makes it easy to communicate to
the end user.
- Set pen to paper…. Start trials for the brochure by making
designs, brainstorming, share ideas and views of the client to
your design team and get a good base for the brochure.
- See what suits the brochure and keep those designs and
eliminate what does not work in the brochure and keep what
is going for the brochure and the client.
- Making a right and good impression immediately is very
important, so ensure you have confidence when you are
delivering the brochure.
- Use the best quality of pictures and give them what they
want. Make it colourful and attractive.
Marketing brochures are one of the most effective and
versatile promoting tools used to inform customers of the
services or product provided by the company. They are
simple to produce, cost effective and easy to
distribute. Brochures are well worth your consideration when
coming up with a marketing strategy
Advantages of brochures
- A well designed brochure is an ideal introduction to your
- Accurately distributed, brochures will expand your
company’s visibility and brand.
- Brochures are one of the best promoting tools to reach new
- Brochures will offer positive press reviews concerning your
- Brochures area excellent for trade shows and networking
- Brochures are budget friendly to produce and brings your
brand out into the market for a cheaper price.
Here at LIGHTHOUSE we make our clients happiness as our
number one priority, along with keeping in mind the welfare of
the clients business. We ensure that the brochure will be
simple, yet elegant and eye catching to their customers and
the general public. The brochures that we create for our
customers and clients are made by people who have excelled
in their fields of design, innovation, web designing, digital
marketing and technology.
We have the best integrated team who looks into the market
and access the best way to make these brochures look for
the optimum and best utilization of the brochures to ensure