Search Engine Optimization
Customers want options, reviews to be well informed. Be it purchase of a new or a used car, vacation to a dream location, purchase of a property or any product or service, the first thing that they do is search the engine. How do they search? They use words. For Eg: Resort in Sakleshpur or granite supplier in Indiranagar or swift for sale in Bangalore.
Our Process :-
- Preparing a detailed SEO Strategy
- Basic Keyword Research and identification
- Competition analysis and report preparation
- Site change implementation
- XML Sitemap
- RSS feeds
- Website Traffic Analysis
- Optimizing Title Tags & Meta Tags
- Optimization Site Directory and structure, Navigation
- Anchor Tag Optimization
- Existing Content Optimization
- Creation of new Optimized pages & Schema guidelines
- Image Optimization
- Link Building
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Product Directory Submission
- Social Book Marking Services
- Press Release
Search Engine Marketing
Pay-per-click (also known as CPC) is where an advertiser pays for their copy/advertisement, Ad, to appear when you search your keywords. A simple and effective way of getting almost instant traffic is by paying for it. When our clients ask us to define Pay Per Click, we tell them that PPC is a very cost-effective means to get their site noticed by their target audience while our other Internet marketing strategies are gradually helping their site achieve their natural ranking potential.
In a way, PPC advertising works like a silent auction. Advertisers place bids on keywords or phrases that they think their target audience would type in a search field when they are looking for specific goods or services. When a web user types a search query into the field of a search engine that matches the advertiser’s keyword list or visits a web page with content that correlates to the keywords or phrases chosen by the advertiser, the PPC ad may be displayed on the page.
In search engines, a PPC ad is generally just above or to the right of the search results where they can be easily seen. On other kinds of websites, the ad will be placed in the location that the site designer has determined will be the most advantageous to his site and the advertiser.
To differentiate PPC ads from the natural search results displayed on a page, search engines will often place PPC ads under “Sponsored Ads” or “Sponsored Links” which also makes them easier to notice on a page that is crowded with text and other items competing for a web user’s attention.
Effective email campaign for high click through rate: Apart from creating compelling email content, our mailing service ensures that your lands in the primary folder and not in spam, promotions, social or update folder. Our engagement includes sourcing of relevant database, creation of effective communication that would be interesting to the recipient to open the mail and compel them to take the next action which is either call or request for a call back or express their interest for more information.
Banner Advertisements and re-targeting: Develop banner ads that would be exposed to the defined target group in defined markets or areas. We could feed these ads using analytics and psychographic data to as specific as - living in Indiranagar, men aged 30 to 45 years, own a hatch back, plays football, works in a logistics company and so on. Re-targeting would be to those who have visited the landing page and have dropped out without taking our desired action. Re-targeting helps in an increase of 20% success.
Aggregator advertising: Paid listing, banner advertisements and email shots to targeted customers for example in the case of property marketing it would be: 99 acres, magic bricks, housing, common floors etc.
A stunning website will always make an impact on your visitors. Your website is like a customer service representative. If the website is bright, modern, bold and inviting then the audience will feel more welcome inclined to purchase your product or service. As your website development company,
our main goal will be to make your website relevant, have a purpose. and original content and clear site navigation.We also conduct basic SEO before handing over the website.
We create Responsive websites in
Creation and submissions strategic content (Include profiles, business listings, articles, press releases, blog posts) :
- Optimize all content for SERPs, populate and promote exist social assets as well as new ones created using a mix of SEO, content and social media strategies.
- Development of Micro Sites.
- Increase genuine likes and followers in Social Media Profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, and YouTube).
- Social Bookmarking and increase voters.
- Setup, Linking & Promotion of Profiles
- External Blog Setup & Social Commentary
- Photo Sharing
- Slide share Submission
- Create Blog with our main domain name and share it in social account.
- Explore Guest Posting
- Tracking and monitoring our Reputation of with our main keywords that represents our brand.
- Evaluate Your Competition
- Focus where we can get the best results (like social bookmark).
- Search relevant forums and start discussion over there.
- We will change our social accounts banner every month (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and when we launch any new thing we will create a banner like that and change it.
- Info graphic Submission
- Grow our YouTube channel subscriber & viewers.
- Create more channels like Vimeo, MySpace etc. and expand our video in other channels.
- Online forums and communities Discussion
Every penny counts. We’re all about getting quality leads at the best price. We have helped numerous companies come up with digital strategies that suit them and execute the plans to the fullest.
As your digital partners, it will be our responsibility to help get quality leads that convert into your customers.
Mediums we use-
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Youtube Ads
- Affiliate Marketing