LIGHTHOUSE - MOBILE MARKETING COMPANY IN BANGALORE
Advertising or marketing through mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets that have wireless connections. Mobile marketing makes use of modern mobile features like location services. Mobile advertising is definitely one of the most effective way to reach potential customers. Mobile advertisement is based on individual web browsing history, geographic location and with data collected by shopping habits. Mobile advertising includes text ads via SMS, or banner advertisements that appear embedded in a mobile website in downloaded apps or mobile games.
Present-day mobile marketers use a wide range of sophisticated options to create user-friendly mobile advertisements to generate higher revenues and to boost brand name.
Mobile Marketing is a strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, tablets, and apps. Mobile is disrupting the way people engage with brands.
Benefits of Mobile Advertising
Mobile phone advertising can occur as text-based ads, banner advertisements, videos or even as mobile games.
Considering the average screen size of mobiles, the advertisements are optimized to fit into a smaller display area.
Instead of going out and reaching markets physically for searching banners, posters mobile advertising makes use of the popularity of smartphone devices.
The invention of mobile advertising has been revolutionary when it comes to marketing campaigns. Its reported benefits include a surge in customer engagement rates, cost-effectiveness, personalized consumer relationships, and social media friendliness.
Types of mobile Marketing
- App-based marketing: Mobile advertising involving mobile apps. Facebook, Instagram also allows advertisers to create ads that are integrated into Facebook’s, Instagram’s mobile app. Facebook’s mobile Promoted Post ads integrate so seamlessly with Facebook’s news feed that users often don’t realize they’re looking at ads.
- In-game mobile marketing: In-game mobile marketing refers to mobile ads that appear within or while playing mobile games.
- Location-based marketing: Location-based mobile ads are based on the location of users that is related to specific area or business. For example, some advertisers may want their ads to appear only for a 1-mile radius of their business.
- Mobile search ads: These are basic Google search ads built for mobile, often featuring extra add-on extensions like click-to-call or maps.
- Mobile image ads: Image-based ads designed to appear on mobile devices.
- SMS: SMS marketing includes collecting the user’s phone number and sending them text offers.
Lighthouse India is one of the best Mobile advertisement company in Bangalore. We create and manage to perform social media campaigns for business. The team of Lighthouse is creative and experienced well in the fields of marketing communications, designing, branding and digital services backed by years of expertise across various communication platforms.